Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions "we" and "us" mean Papier d’Amour ABN 76084284284 and "you" means you the customer. The Papier d’Amour online email address is email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions together with your order constitute the entire contract between us and you for the supply of products. No other Terms and Conditions will apply. The Contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
Legal capacity to transact
If you are under the age eighteen (18) years you can't place orders with Papier d’Amour. By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
Should Papier d’Amour suffer any damage or other losses as a result of a transaction entered into by a minor, Papier d’Amour reserves the right to seek compensation for such losses from the parents or guardians of the minor who caused any order(s) to be placed with Papier d’Amour.
Papier d’Amour is determined to ensure you are happy and satisfied with your order. Please notify immediately by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems with your order.
Papier d’Amour reserves the right to change prices without notification for products displayed on our online site at any time. The price payable for the goods shall be the price applicable on the date the goods are ordered. We will endeavour display the most current prices but errors may occur.
All prices are shown in Australian dollars.
Payment methods and processing
Papier d’Amour currently accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express only.
When estimating the arrival of your goods consider the following:
• Credit card authorisation and address verification must be received prior to processing.
• There will be no despatch of products over weekends and public holidays.
• If your order does not arrive by the number of days specified contact us at email@example.com
• In case of incomplete delivery, shipping will only be charged on the first delivery.
• Goods will be despatched according to their availability.
• Papier d’Amour will not be responsible for any delay of goods due to incomplete order forms or unattainable authorisation by credit card companies or banks.
Colours can vary from those shown on your computer
Returns via mail
Goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase. Before returning goods, please notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the reason why you are returning the goods. If the goods are damaged, you must include a photo clearly showing the damage. Once approved, we will then email you with the return address. You will be held responsible for shipping and handling charges associated with returns. Upon receipt of the goods in original condition, the charges will be credited to the original credit card used for the initial order. Please forward send the box goods to Papier d’Amour by registered mail (not Express Post), and it should take around two weeks from the day you return your goods to return a replacement goods. Goods must be returned within 14 days from the date you received them. We must advise that there are no returns on sale items.
We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
Our maximum aggregate liability for any products supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the products(s) in question.
To protect your privacy, you can visit the Papier d’Amour website without identifying yourself or having to reveal any information about yourself.
How we handle customer information
We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, contact details, email address, billing address and shipping address. We may share this information, and only that information which is absolutely necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
We do not share, sell, rent or barter any identifiable personal information to any third party.
When you submit feedback or questions via email, or contact us for information about our website, we will request your name and email address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
As the Australian Federal Government introduces new privacy legislation – Papier d’Amours privacy policies will be reviewed and updated as appropriate.
More information on privacy legislation is available from the Federal Privacy Commissioner at www.privacy.gov.au.
How to update your Information
Changes to your contact, invoice and delivery details can be made via email at email@example.com.
Who we share your information with
Papier d’Amour does not intend selling your personal information to other parties. However, we will often need to pass personal details such as your name and address to companies who perform parts of our service delivery. This includes major delivery companies and third party fulfilment contractors. In these circumstances, Papier d’Amour will ensure that these third parties undertake to protect your privacy.
Updates to this
We reserve the right to make changes at any time to our policies and/or alter the look and functionality of our website. However, if we change how we use your Personal Information, we will post the policy change notification on the website and we will update this Statement accordingly. We encourage you to periodically review this Statement for the latest information on our privacy and security policies.
Credit card fraud
Papier d’Amour will not be responsible for any damages, consequential losses (whether direct or indirect) suffered by a customer whose credit card is fraudulently used or is used in an unauthorised manner.
Papier d’Amour shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Papier d’Amour, and Papier d’Amour shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales Australia and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales Australia.
Our website is provided in the state of New South Wales, Australia and conditions of use are subject to Australian law which governs this User Agreement. We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances beyond of our control.
For further information, about any of the information in this statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders placed on a weekend or a public holiday will not be processed until the next business day. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding NSW Public holidays.
Papier d'Amour makes every practical effort to ensure that delivery timeframes given are accurate (currently 7-10 working days). However the delivery times stated for products on this site assume that the stock is available pending previous orders and that delivery times are not adversely affected by unforseen events. By placing an order, you agree not to hold Papier D'Amour liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out, of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
When estimating the delivery time of your goods please consider the following;
• Order processing will not commence until credit card authorisation and address verification has occurred.
• Please allow at least 3-4 days handling time before your order is dispatched. Where possible we will try to process orders for shipment on the same day of purchase, but this will vary depending on the quantity of orders at any given time.
• In the case of incomplete delivery, shipping will only be charged for the first delivery.
• Orders which are placed over the Weekend or on a Public Holiday will not be processed until the next business day, at the earliest. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding NSW Public Holidays.
• Please note when completing your order form to include a valid Street Number, Suburb, Post Code and Phone Number. Orders cannot be processed without this information, and Papier d’Amour will not be held responsible for any delays incurred because of this missing data.
• Please be sure to provide an address THAT will be attended when delivery occurs. For oversized items and where specifically requested Papier d’Amour uses a courier service to deliver our products – but in the event of the shipping address being unattended, Papier d’Amour reserves the right to leave the parcel at the delivery address without requiring signature. In the best interest and safety of your order – please consider sending your parcel to a location that is occupied between the working hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.