Created by San Francisco artist, Agelio Batle, these functional graphite pencils allow you to bring an artistic touch to your everyday life. All items are made of graphite, the same material as normal pencil lead, but treated with a polymer that helps prevent the staining of hands. All graphite pencils wear very slowly and will last an average of 7 to 9 years of everyday use. These functional pencils make a great gift idea for practically everyone.
- comes in black box
- made of graphite
- smudge free
- lasts an average of 7 to 9 years
|Gift Suitable For||N/A|
All prices and charges are in Australian dollars.
$0.00 - $149.99 = $10.00
$150 and over FREE*
*Free freight does not apply to oversized items. Cost will be calculated at time of check out.
All international orders will be quoted upon receiving your order.
Papier d'Amour makes every practical effort to ensure that delivery timeframes given are accurate (currently 7-10 working days). However the delivery times stated for products on this site assume that the stock is available pending previous orders and that delivery times are not adversely affected by unforseen events. By placing an order, you agree not to hold Papier D'Amour liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out, of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
When estimating the delivery time of your goods please consider the following:
• Order processing will not commence until credit card authorisation and address verification has occurred.
• Please allow at least 2-5days handling time before your order is dispatched. Where possible we will try to process orders for shipment on the same day of purchase, but this will vary depending on the quantity of orders at any given time. Peak periods and sale times will effect the processing time. We appreciate your patience at these times.
• In the case of incomplete delivery, shipping will only be charged for the first delivery.
• Orders which are placed over the Weekend or on a Public Holiday will not be processed until the next business day, at the earliest. Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding NSW Public Holidays.
• Please note when completing your order form to include a valid Street Number, Suburb, Post Code and Phone Number. Orders cannot be processed without this information, and Papier d’Amour will not be held responsible for any delays incurred because of this missing data.
• Please be sure to provide an address THAT will be attended when delivery occurs. For oversized items and where specifically requested Papier d’Amour uses a courier service to deliver our products – but in the event of the shipping address being unattended, Papier d’Amour reserves the right to leave the parcel at the delivery address without requiring signature. In the best interest and safety of your order – please consider sending your parcel to a location that is occupied between the working hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Goods must be returned within 14 days of purchase. Before returning goods, please notify us by email to email@example.com explaining the reason why you are returning the goods. If the goods are damaged, you must include a photo clearly showing the damage. Once approved, we will then email you with the return address. You will be held responsible for shipping and handling charges associated with returns. Upon receipt of the goods in original condition, the charges will be credited to the original credit card used for the initial order. Please forward send the box goods to Papier d’Amour by registered mail (not Express Post), and it should take around two weeks from the day you return your goods to return a replacement goods. Goods must be returned within 14 days from the date you received them. We must advise that there are no returns on sale items.